Health Leave of Absence

If you have a health condition or mental health condition that is interfering with your academic success, taking a health leave of absence from the university could allow you the necessary break from your studies to attend to treatment or management of your condition.

If you are considering taking a health leave of absence, please review the health leave of absence process. If you have questions, you can contact the Health Leaves of Absence Coordinator at:

In some cases, reasonable disability accommodations may allow you to complete your academic coursework work and remain on campus, instead of taking a leave. If you would like to discuss possible accommodation options in instead of (or in addition to) taking a leave, follow the steps to register with our office or reach out to SDS.