For Students Registered with SDS
- Log in to SDS Online Services to request accommodations letters or accessible text
- Laptop Loan Request Form (review our Laptop Loan Guidelines)
- Notetaker Request Form (for students already be approved for class notes as an accommodation)
- CULift Ride Scheduling Website (for registered CULift users only)
To Register with SDS
Please complete the online Disability Self-Disclosure and Request for Access Accommodations Form if you would like to register with Student Disability Services (SDS) as a student with a disability.
For disability documentation forms and information on documentation guidelines for disabilities, please see the Documentation Guidelines section of our website.
Other SDS Forms
Only for students who have started the process to register with our office.
(Please download the forms to your computer to complete them.)
- Accessible Technology Intake Form
If you are eligible to receive accessible course material as an accommodation, please complete this form prior to your meeting about accessible media/technology.
- Food Allergy Notification Form
For students who are registering with SDS for a food allergy or intolerance.
- Inclement Weather Form
For students with mobility concerns.
- Release of Information Form
Please be sure to circle all applicable information on the form.
- Assistive Listening Device Form
For students with hearing disabilities.