For Students Registered with SDS
- Log in to SDS Online Services to request accommodations letters or accessible text
- Laptop Loan Request Form (review our Laptop Loan Guidelines)
- Notetaker Request Form (for students already be approved for class notes as an accommodation)
- CULift Ride Scheduling Website (for registered CULift users only)
To Register with SDS
Complete the online Disability Self-Disclosure Form if you would like to self-identify as a student with a disability and/or request accommodations or services.
See our Documentation Guidelines for information and for disability documentation forms.
Other SDS Forms
Only for students who have started the process to register with our office.
(Please download the forms to your computer to complete them.)
- Inclement Weather Form (pdf)
For students with mobility concerns.
- Communication Access Profile Form (pdf)
For students with hearing disabilities.
- Release of Information Form (pdf)
To release SDS documentation or records. In accordance with Cornell University record retention policy, SDS records are maintained for six years after you leave the university.
(Note: We have a separate process for documentation or verification for advanced exams (MCAT, GRE, LSAT, etc.) )