Welcome to Student Disability Services! Our staff works in partnership with Cornell faculty, staff, and students to ensure that all aspects of student life are accessible, equitable, and inclusive of individuals with disabilities.
Student Disability Services is responsible for:
- Establishing and disseminating criteria for disability services
- Meeting with students to discuss access needs
- Receiving and storing confidential disability documentation to support a student’s eligibility for disability services and accommodations
- Collaborating with faculty and staff regarding essential course and/or program requirements and appropriate reasonable accommodations
- Being a leader of diversity efforts on campus that promote disability equity and inclusion
If you are looking to receive disability accommodations or services at Cornell, please review the steps to register with our office. Please note that it can take up to three weeks for us to review and respond to your request. We will reply to you at your Cornell email address. If you are expecting a reply, and have not received it, please be sure to check the spam folder on your email account. You may also follow up with us by contacting our office.