Welcome to Student Disability Services! Our staff works in partnership with Cornell faculty, staff, and students to ensure that all aspects of student life are accessible, equitable, and inclusive of individuals with disabilities.
Student Disability Services is responsible for:
- Establishing and disseminating criteria for disability services
- Meeting with students to discuss access needs
- Receiving and storing confidential disability documentation to support a student’s eligibility for disability services and accommodations
- Collaborating with faculty and staff regarding essential course and/or program requirements and appropriate reasonable accommodations
- Being a leader of diversity efforts on campus that promote disability equity and inclusion