Student Disability Services (SDS) is committed to providing an inclusive and successful educational experience for students with disabilities. Here there are resources for students, as well as for faculty, staff, and the campus community, related to disability support, education, employment, and more.
Please let us know if there are additional topics you would find helpful.
- Support Resources on Campus
- Student Groups
- Guide to International Travel
- Career and Internship Opportunities
- Scholarship Opportunities
- College Disability Representatives
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Managing Accommodations
- Sample Syllabus Statements
- Creating an Accessible Course
- Planning for Accessibility
- Information for Faculty and Staff with Disabilities
For the Cornell Community: