Procedures for Dietary Accommodations 

  1. Review Managing Food Allergies and Intolerances for an overview of the actions you and the University would take.   
  2. Register with Student Disability Services by completing a Disability Self-Disclosure and Request for Access Accommodations Form
  3. Submit medical documentation that has been completed by an appropriate professional (not a family member) to verify your condition and specific dietary needs or restrictions.
  4. Complete the Food Allergy and Intolerance Notification Form (pdf) and submit it to SDS. There is a check box on this form where you can grant permission for the form to be shared with the Cornell Dining staff and Residential Programs staff if desired (if residing in on-campus housing). 

Upon determination of eligibility for SDS services and/or accommodations, you will be assigned an SDS counselor who will connect you with the appropriate Cornell Dining staff to discuss and plan for managing allergy/dietary restrictions.